Grade Three is the Place for Me is hosting a newbie blogger link-up! I may have started this a year ago, but still feel like such a newbie compared to some of the stellar bloggers I follow. Plus, I love to support other teachers like me who are trying out blogging! All you have to do is answer five questions:
- What state are you in? Georgia
- Your current teaching position? Kindergarten!
- Your teaching experience? This will be my third year teaching, all of it has been Kindergarten. I student taught in Kindergarten too, with briefer placements in 5th, 3rd, and 2nd grades.
- When you started blogging? I am such a summer blogger - blogged a little last summer, and picked it up again this summer. I am starting on my Masters Degree next month, so I have no idea how I'll keep up with this then.
- Share a blogging tip / blogging resource. Ask other bloggers! I have thrown out questions on my blog and get such great advice back!
Ya'll watch for another Monday Made-it! I am having a blast making more neat stuff this weekend, despite my lack of right hand thumb to use, as it is all bandaged up due to a little splinter surgery last week. :(
Also, don't forget my Calendar Query and giveaway! Expect a post with my solution by this time next week, so give me your input by then HERE if you'd like a chance at a $10 Teachers Pay Teachers giftcard! :)